Duchy of Lancaster Benevolent Fund
Operating in the three counties of Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside.
- Aims/priorities: The Trustees are particularly interested in the following:
- Causes with which the Duchy has historical association such as Church livings, Estates etc. within the boundaries of the three Counties and purposes which will benefit the community.
- Trusts, Associations and Institutions that maintain and preserve monuments, Estates and possessions of the Duchy which prove to be of benefit to the public and local community.
- Organisations which provide care and support for the elderly, infirm and disadvantaged members of society.
- Community Associations that benefit local people.
- Organisations for young people e.g. Scouts, Guides, Cadets and other youth organisations.
Support for educational initiatives that will have beneficial results for the local community.
Grant amount: normally between £250 - £1,000 Application process: The Duchy panel considers all applications on a quarterly basis. Download an application form from the website.
http://manchesterlieutenancy.org/lancaster (External Link)