National - Village Hall Improvement Grant Fund - 31 March 2020
Grants are available to update and improve rural village and community halls in England so that they are fit for purpose and can provide activities that benefit their local community.
The funding is intended for village hall committees to support the refurbishment and alteration of their buildings, which can cover improvement works on existing facilities as well as new meeting rooms.
The funding can support a number of different things, including, but not limited to:
- Internal reconfigurations
- New roof and roof refurbishment which includes insulation
- Improvements which help to increase energy efficiency
- Refurbishment of toilets and kitchens
- Damp proofing
- Installation of Wi-Fi
- Guttering, repointing and drainage
- Replacement of external and/or internal doors.
For more infomration visit ACRE.