Liverpool, Sefton and Wirral - Prima Big Local Bright Ideas Fund - Ongoing
The Prima Group housing association currently owns and manages over 2700 properties in the Liverpool, Sefton and Wirral areas, plus a small number in Llandudno.
Community, voluntary, faith groups and schools currently being invited to submit a funding application to the Prima Big Local Bright Ideas Fund.
If your organisation has a project, event or activity that will benefit the communities where Prima tenants live, then they would love to hear from you. Grants of up to £500 are available for organisations that meet the criteria.
The Big Local Bright Ideas Fund welcomes applications from not-for-profit organisations that will benefit Prima tenants. The fund is open to all ideas although would especially welcome applications that address one or more of our charitable objectives:
· Assisting in reducing food poverty
· Provide quality training for tenants
· Help reduce social isolation
· Funding for new groups where Prima tenants are within the majority (non-constituted groups must liaise with an established not-for-profit organisation for them to hold the funding on their behalf and are recommended to contact Prima prior to applying).
· Prima sheltered schemes where no constituted group are in existence. These schemes must liaise with the relevant Sheltered Scheme manager prior to applying.
The application form and guidance can be downloaded from the Prima Group website: click here to be diverted to the relevant page of the Prima Group site