National - The Liz and Terry Bramall Foundation
The Liz and Terry Bramall Foundation Aims/priorities: The Liz and Terry Bramall Foundation focuses on the advancement of the Christian faith for the benefit of the public in accordance with the statements of belief of the Church of England.
Who can apply? Funding is available to charities for projects that advance the Christian faith, promote urban and rural regeneration in areas of social and economic deprivation, and relieve sickness.
Grant amount: Discretionary
Application process: All applications must include a paragraph of no more than 120 words summarising your application. Applications can be made by letter sent to the registered office which is: Eton House, 89 Station Parade, Harrogate, HG1 1HF or by email to email@example.com.
- Your application should contain:
- A short synopsis of the aims and activities of you/your charity/your organisation
- Details of the project/s for which you are seeking funding
- The level of funding you are seeking
- An indication of other sources of funds which will make your project sustainable
You should expect to receive an acknowledgement of your application within 10 working days. Deadline: None specified Contact information: Tel: 01423 566666 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.bramallfoundation.org/