Cheshire Community Foundation - Ongoing
We give grants to groups addressing priority needsÂ within Cheshire and Warrington.
Recently we have found that there areÂ less funds available to fund capital projects (building refurbishment or purchase of larger capital items). If you do have a capital project that you are considering applying for, please do talk to us about the likely chances of success with the project, before embarking on the application process.
Cheshire Community Foundation Main Grants ProgrammeÂ (two grants round a year April and October in 2020)
Cheshire Community Foundation Small Grants ProgrammeÂ (bi-monthly in 2020) â Grants panels January, March, May, July, September and November
Warrington Older Peoples Fund Main Grants ProgrammeÂ (two grants rounds per year March and September 2020)
Warrington Older Peoples Fund Small Grants ProgrammeÂ (bi-monthly in 2020) â Grants panelsÂ February, April, June, August, October and December
Through our grant making we aim to:
- Target community need that is informed by local research and local consultation
- Focus support to achieve maximum effectiveness
- Enhance community and voluntary activity in Cheshire
- Encourage best practice among community and voluntary groups
- Give help where it is needed most
http://cheshirecommunityfoundation.org.uk/apply-for-funding/ (External Link)